Today we deployed our latest updates to Ohloh.
The add support to ignore directories request has been implemented. On the Enlistments page for a project, you’ll see the “Choose files to ignore” link for each enlistment.
We’ve made improvements on how Ohloh automatically retries enlistments if something goes wrong the first time, which we believe will reduce the overall number of stuck enlistments.
- Ability to mark a forum thread as closed. This will make it easier for us to track support issues and reduce noise for others if the thread goes off-track.
- Moved the forums search box to the top of the page for greater discoverability and ease of use
- Moved the navigation bar to bottom for improved usability when browsing
- “http://” links are now automatically hyperlinked without the need of markup (yeah!)
- Added previous and next links to the top of posts to increase readability in the forums
- Email notifications for forum posts now show entire content of posts
- We’ve also fixed a user reported issue from https://www.ohloh.net/topics/6122