An ActivityFact is a pre-computed collection of statistics about Project source code. It summarizes changes to lines of code, commits, and contributors in a single month.
SizeFacts contain the running totals of ActivityFacts.
ActivityFacts are availabled only after Ohloh has downloaded and analyzed the project source code.
- Indicates the month covered by this ActivityFact. Only the year and month fields are significant. This ActivityFact record includes all development activity that occured during this month.
- The total new lines of code added, excluding comments and blanks, during this month.
- The total lines of code removed, excluding comments and blanks, during this month.
- The total lines of new comments added during this month.
- The total lines of comments removed during this month.
- The total blank lines added during this month.
- The total blank lines removed during this month.
- The number of commits made during this month.
- The number of contributors who made at least one commit during this month.
To get all ActivityFacts for a particular Analysis:
If you do not know the ID of the current best Analysis for a Project, you can use the following shortcut:
The call returns one Activity for each month, starting at the first month in which any code exists, and ending at the current month. If Ohloh has not created a new Analysis for this Project in a long time, the ActivityFacts for the months following the time of the last Analysis will contain zeros.
The results cannot be paginated or filtered. Results are sorted chronologically.