A Repository represents an individual source control repository.
Once added to the Ohloh database, a Repository is permanent and unique.
Deleting an Enlistment from a Project does not delete a Repository, nor will it interrupt Ohloh download activity against that Repository. The Repository and all of its source code and metrics remain in the Ohloh database; only the Enlistment link is modified.
- The unique ID of the Repository.
- The source control type. Supported values are:
- Subversion ‘svnsync’
- The public URL for the source control server.
- For CVS repositories only, this is the module name. For all other repository types, this element is omitted.
- An optional username, if one is required to access the source control server.
- An optional password, if one is required to access the source control server.
- The last time the Ohloh servers successfully queried the source control server for changes.
- The number of commits which the Ohloh servers have successfully downloaded from the source control server.
- If the most recent attempt by Ohloh to query the source control server for changes failed or was interrupted, this value will be `failed`. In all other cases it is `success`.
Repositories cannot be directly queried at this time. Access them by using the Enlistments methods.