Announcing our first updates to Ohloh!

Yesterday, we deployed our first updates to Ohloh!

Over the weekend, we finished moving the Ohloh hardware to Black Duck’s IT infrastructure (photos below!), allowing us to make frequent updates moving forward. Today is the first of these updates.

Issues addressed

One of our top priorities is to improve the quality of Ohloh’s data. In this deployment, we’ve made the following updates to the Ohloh codebase:

  • Deployed new administrative tools that will help us fix many more enlistments
  • Increased the number of user stacks to 30 (previously 10)
  • Increased the limit of projects per user to 200 (previously 50)
  • Fixed a number of bugs to improve performance

Moving forward

Please stay tuned to this blog for more information as we continue to make improvements to Ohloh.

Migration photos

A few photos from the migration last weekend…

Ohloh servers with a black duck

Web crawlers packed and ready to go

Road Trip!!

4 Responses to Announcing our first updates to Ohloh!