In this deployment, we address many UI issues while focusing on improving the number of jobs we’re able to run each day.
- Updated search results: Search results now show lines of code and number of users, among some other UI tweaks.
- Default search for projects: We’ve removed the “all” search and default to projects, making the search faster and results more relevant. Previously, the default search would search for all projects, people, and forums. Based on usage behavior, we determined that users are looking for either a project or a person (or something in the forums).
We also fixed a few bugs associated with reporting a project as a duplicate of another.