In our latest deployment of Ohloh, we now display project highlights on the code analysis graph.
For example, below shows when Groovy was first introduced to the Spring Framework.
We show a highlight when
- A top contributor joins or leaves a project
- A new language is detected
- A project has been idle (no commits) for over a year
- The project receives its initial comment
- The project receives a large commit (only recent commits will be shown)
We’ve also updated the graphs to display a timeline at the bottom to make it easier to zoom in and out.