In this release:
- Graphs now show the current month’s incomplete data as a point, rather than a segment, to emphasize that the current month’s data cannot be put into the trend line of a graph. A long-requested improvement!
- Added all-time commit count column to contributor list pages on projects.
- Updated wording of factoid text to provide better guidance on how to interpret factoids.
- Systematically tackled back-end analysis issues, resulting in current median analysis age of 46 hours, and 90% of all analyses on Ohloh being less than one week old. This is a huge improvement – due to persistent failed jobs on some projects, prior to this sprint, 10% of analyses were over a full year old. While we’ll never get to zero failures, we will continue to tackle data quality issues in order to reduce our median analysis age and 10% oldest analysis age even more.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.