We released a series of fixes yesterday on Ohloh.net. Included in the release were:
- Fixed the problem with creating new projects and checking “I manage this”. This was causing project creation to fail, but the manager notification email still went out causing much confusion.
- Update to the parsing of git repository names to handle more complex names
- Repair to the Report Duplicate Project page. You will now be able to find the name of the project you wish to report is duplicated.
- Protective fix to block one query that was occasionally running away and never returning
- Fixed an icon sprite image that had an unwanted element
- Fixed a clean up script to correctly clean outdated Organization analyses; now we will have more current Organization analyses.
- Script work preparing to upgrade our database from 8.4 to 9.2
- Further cleanup and advancement of our new Selenium testing scripts
- Change to ensure that Project URLs that accept an numeric ID are requiring only digits. No more will ID “123abc’ return the project with “123”, instead it will correctly return a 404.
- Smaller bug fixes and upgrades to our reporting and monitoring infrastructure
We are also rapidly closing in on the upgrade to Postgres 9.2 and the first release of our improved Person Summary Page. Thanks as always for being part of the Ohloh community!